These are GREAT resume builders!
West Cancer Clinic Teen Volunteer Program
If you are a rising Junior or Senior would like to earn volunteer hours brightening the days of adult cancer patients, the West Cancer Clinic Teen Volunteer Program is for YOU! This is especially suited for students who want to pursue careers in the medical field! Complete the attached application, and mail or email it to Diane Feruglio at West Clinic!
West Cancer Center
7945 Wolf River Blvd.
Germantown, TN 38138
Bridge Builders is a leadership program aimed at developing young leaders within the community. It is open to all students in grades 7-11, and the application window opens in November. For more information, please visit the website below:
Bridges, USA - Apply to be a Bridge Builder!
You can also pick up an application from Dr. Willingham in the Guidance office starting in November!
Tennessee Governor's School 2020
- Open to current 10th and 11th grade students.
- Visit the link below for application packets and information. You can see your counselor with questions.
- Applications are due to your 10th or 11th Grade Counselors NO LATER than November 15, 2019. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS. There will be NO APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED after the deadline!
- The completed application packet includes a minimum of 2 teacher recommendations, which are also due to your counselor by Nov. 15.
- IB students (current and former) should see Ms. Morris in the IB office.
- 10th grade students should see Ms. Lee.
- 11th grade students should see Dr. Willingham