Former/Partial IB Student Course Selection
Course selection steps for current 10th and 11th grade students/parents:
- Review TN Graduation Requirements (see below).
- Review your Grade History in PowerSchool. Click on “Grade History” on the left side of the screen then choose the school years you want to review. This would include high school, as well as any grades from 8th grade for which you earned a high school credit that will appear on your transcript.
- Click on the link to the form for your correct grade level.
- Completely fill out the form including demographic information.
- Submit the form by the deadline of Friday, April 23, 2021 at 2:15 pm.
Former and Partial IB students should direct all questions to your counselor, Ms. Morris, regardless of grade level.